Real Pickles is in operation under the COVID-19 Essential Services provision within Massachusetts Governor Baker’s recent emergency order. We are operating with reduced staff and following strict guidance established by the MA Department of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, and US Food & Drug Administration. All staff who can work remotely are doing so, and those working on-site are following social distancing protocols in all aspects of production, shipping, deliveries, and office work.
Our top priorities include:
- caring for our employees and keeping them safe;
- continuing to provide nourishing food to our community during this time when health and nutrition are of utmost importance;
- supplying regional grocers who are experiencing surging demand and intermittent distribution and supply; and
- successfully steering our business through these challenging times so that we can continue to provide healthy food, meaningful jobs and ownership opportunities into the future.
To all our customers, please know we are following strict protocols at all times to keep our product and employees safe.
For any questions, or to arrange curbside pickup, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing everyone health and safety during this difficult time.
– The crew at Real Pickles.