Our first-annual Small Batch Line is just that: small batches of fermented vegetables! We’ve teamed up with our local farmers to bring you three delicious, fresh and seasonal recipes for 2018: Spicy Carrot Escabeche, Shallot and Herb Kraut, and Hakurei Turnip with Dulse. Be sure to try them soon, as they won’t last long!
Look for these new small batch ferments in select locations (below) and on our webstore.
- A Matter of Health, Nanuet, NY
- Atlas Farm, Deerfield, MA
- Brattleboro Co-op, Brattleboro, VT
- Cambridge Naturals, Cambridge, MA
- Green Fields Market, Greenfield, MA
- Makinajian Farm, Huntington, NY
- Martindale’s Natural Market, Springfield, PA
- McCusker’s Market, Shelburne Falls, MA
- Middlebury Co-op, Middlebury, VT
- River Valley Co-op, Northampton, MA
- The Sweet Beet, Granby, CT
- Upinngil Farm, Gill, MA
- Whole Earth Center, Princeton, NJ