Serves 2 to 4 (depending on size of cheese round)
- 1 round of soft cheese like Camembert, Brie or goat
- 1 – 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup depending on the size of the cheese
- Heaping of Real Pickles Organic Red Cabbage
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, sliced in half (optional)
- Small handful of walnuts or pecans, broken into small pieces (optional)
Preheat the oven (or toaster oven) to 350 degrees.
Place the unwrapped cheese on an oven safe cookie sheet and lightly score the top of the cheese round with a fork.
If using garlic, rub the cut side of the clove over the top of the cheese round. For added garlic flavor, press garlic clove into the center of the cheese round.
Drizzle the honey over the the cheese and top with the nuts (if using).
Put the cheese in the oven, checking on it every 8 minutes and keeping in the oven until it is warmed through, up to 24 minutes total baking time.
Once the cheese is warmed through, bring it out of the oven and use a spatula to move it on to a serving plate.
Serve with crackers or your favorite crusty bread, or add to your next charcuterie board. Enjoy!